Each state has its own set of wrongful death laws. Massachusetts law states that liability for wrongful death would exist if the death was the result of one of three situations, negligence or the failure to exercise reasonable care, a wanton and reckless act or a breach of warranty. There are some conditions that prevent a wrongful death action.
If you need help with a wrongful death claim, it is important to have a skilled attorney to represent you and to fight for your rights. That’s where I come in. Based in Fall River, I’ll help you determine if there is a viable case and who may be responsible. I’m an experienced wrongful death claim lawyer that will help recover the value of the income the deceased could have earned in their lifetime, the care, companionship, comfort, guidance, counsel and advice the deceased would have provided to family members, reasonable funeral and burial expenses and, if applicable, punitive damages. Call for a free consultation today.
If you or a loved one need help with a wrongful death claim, please call Attorney Angelo at (508) 675-7600.
– Negotiate the claim to achieve maximum success
– Help analyze all losses including the loss of companionship for loved ones
– Obtain and evaluate medical records and bills
– Seek reimbursement and or payment of medical bills
– Gather any needed expert opinion, assign an investigator
– Work zealously on behalf of the deceased’s loved one with all insurers
I never charge for consultations. Call, email, or visit to tell me about your case and I’ll give you legal advice at no cost. Furthermore, if you choose my office to represent you, you won’t have to pay until the case is successfully resolved.
– 37 Years Experience
– I offer free consultations
– Conveniently located office in downtown Fall River and New Bedford
– Available 24/7