Each state provides workers a set of laws protecting them in the event of an injury occurring on the job. Massachusetts law has its own set of unique laws and judicial system to provide each worker and employer an avenue of recourse. An injured worker must establish that the injury occurred in the course of their employment. Additionally, the worker’s medical treatment and, if applicable, lost time from work is due to the disabling work injury. Navigating the legal system established by the workers’ compensation law is essential to obtaining a successful outcome for the injured worker.
If you need help with a workers’ compensation claim, it is important to have a skilled attorney to represent you and to fight for your rights. That’s where I come in. Based in Fall River, I’ll help you determine if there is a viable case and what necessary steps need to be taken to obtain a successful outcome. I’m an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer that will help you recover any lost wages, medical bills and if appropriate a final settlement of your claim. Call for a free consultation today.
If you or a loved one need help with a worker’s compensation claim, please call Attorney Angelo at (508) 675-7600.
– Negotiate your claim to achieve maximum success
– Assist you in finding proper medical care
– Help analyze your losses and calculate any applicable future financial needs
– Obtain and evaluate medical records and bills
– Seek reimbursement and or payment of medical bills, and applicable lost wages
– Gather any needed expert opinion
– Work zealously on your behalf with all insurers
I never charge for consultations. Call, email, or visit to tell me about your case and I’ll give you legal advice at no cost. Furthermore, if you choose my office to represent you, you won’t have to pay until the case is successfully resolved.
– 37 Years Experience
– I offer free consultations
– Conveniently located office in downtown Fall River and New Bedford
– Available 24/7