Quadriplegia, also known as tetraplegia is paralysis that can be either partial, periodic, complete, or incomplete paralysis of both the arms and legs. The primary cause of quadriplegia is a spinal cord injury. The amount of impairment resulting from a spinal cord injury depends on the part of the spinal cord injured and the amount of damage done. Injury to the spinal cord can be devastating because the spinal cord and the brain are the main parts of the central nervous system, which sends messages throughout your body. Sadly, when such an injury occurs, it may be the result of a negligent act. As a result it may entitle the victim and their loved ones to recover for various damages, including lost income, medical costs, and pain and suffering.
If you or a loved one have been involved in an accident involving quadriplegia , it is important to have a skilled personal injury attorney to represent you and to fight for your rights. That’s where I come in. Based in Fall River, I’ll help you determine if you there is a viable case and who may be responsible for the accident. I am a lawyer experienced in the area of quadriplegia that will help you recover applicable lost wages, medical bills, as well as pain and suffering. Call for a free consultation today.
If you or a loved one need help with a quadriplegia claim, please call Attorney Angelo at (508) 675-7600.
– Negotiate your claim to achieve maximum success
– Assist you in finding proper medical care
– Help analyze your losses and calculate any applicable future financial needs
– Obtain and evaluate medical records and bills
– Seek reimbursement and or payment of medical bills, and applicable lost wages
– Gather any needed expert opinion, and if applicable assign an investigator
– Work zealously on your behalf with all insurers
I never charge for consultations. Call, email, or visit to tell me about your case and I’ll give you legal advice at no cost. Furthermore, if you choose my office to represent you, you won’t have to pay until the case is successfully resolved.
– 37 Years Experience
– I offer free consultations
– Conveniently located office in downtown Fall River and New Bedford
– Available 24/7