Nursing home neglect can vary according to each individual case. There are different types of nursing home negligence, such as medical neglect when the nursing facility fails to attend adequately or prevent medical concerns of the resident, or neglect of basic needs where the nursing facility fails to provide the resident with a reasonable amount of water or food or fails to provide a clean and safe environment.
If you need help with a nursing home abuse claim, it is important to have a skilled attorney to represent you and to fight for your rights. That’s where I come in. Based in Fall River, I’ll help you determine if there is a viable case and if the nursing care facility is responsible. I’m an experienced nursing home abuse lawyer that will help you recover any applicable pain and suffering. Call for a free consultation today.
If you or a loved one need help with a worker’s compensation claim, please call Attorney Angelo at (508) 675-7600.
– Negotiate your claim to achieve maximum success
– Assist you in finding proper medical care
– Help analyze your losses and calculate any applicable future financial needs
– Obtain and evaluate medical records and bills
– Seek reimbursement and or payment of medical bills
– Gather any federal or state reports, any needed expert opinion
– Work zealously on your behalf with all insurers
I never charge for consultations. Call, email, or visit to tell me about your case and I’ll give you legal advice at no cost. Furthermore, if you choose my office to represent you, you won’t have to pay until the case is successfully resolved.
– 37 Years Experience
– I offer free consultations
– Conveniently located office in downtown Fall River and New Bedford
– Available 24/7