Whiplash is the most common type of soft tissue injury. It’s a unique injury that occurs most often to drivers and passengers involved in auto accidents, when the force from the impact causes the head to snap violently. Because the term “whiplash” has developed something of a negative connotation through the years, today the injury is commonly referred to as cervical sprain, cervical strain, or hyperextension injury. No matter its name, a crash doesn’t need to happen at high speed for a whiplash injury to result. Even at low speeds, the unexpected impact can cause injury to various parts of the neck. However, such an injury can occur in any situation where a sudden back and forth “whipping” movement occurs in the neck area, including slips, falls, and blows to the head from an assault.
If you have been involved in an accident where you have suffered a neck injury, it is important to have a skilled personal injury attorney to represent you and to fight for your rights. That’s where I come in. Based in Fall River, I’ll help you determine if you there is a viable case and who may be responsible for the accident. I am an experienced neck injury lawyer that will help you recover applicable lost wages, medical bills, as well as pain and suffering. Call for a free consultation today.
If you or a loved one need help with a neck injury claim, please call Attorney Angelo at (508) 675-7600.
– Negotiate your claim to achieve maximum success
– Assist you in finding proper medical care
– Help analyze your losses and calculate any applicable future financial needs
– Obtain and evaluate medical records and bills
– Seek reimbursement and or payment of medical bills, and applicable lost wages
– Gather any needed expert opinion, and if applicable assign an investigator
– Work zealously on your behalf with all insurers
I never charge for consultations. Call, email, or visit to tell me about your case and I’ll give you legal advice at no cost. Furthermore, if you choose my office to represent you, you won’t have to pay until the case is successfully resolved.
– 34 Years Experience
– I offer free consultations
– Conveniently located office in downtown Fall River and New Bedford
– Available 24/7