Construction work can be dangerous. Oftentimes the worker is exposed to hazardous conditions. It is no surprise then that such work can lead to serious and sometimes fatal injury. There are countless scenarios where a construction accident can occur. They may include falls from scaffolding or other elevated areas, collapsing trenches, defective or falling equipment, electrocution, and hazardous materials or chemicals. This type of claim can involve complex litigation requiring an understanding of the various regulatory requirements established by federal or state law.
If you need help with a construction accident claim, it is important to have a skilled attorney to represent you and to fight for your rights. That’s where I come in. Based in Fall River, I’ll help you determine if there is a viable case and who may be responsible for the accident. I’m an experienced construction accident lawyer that will help you recover applicable lost wages, medical bills, as well as pain and suffering. Call for a free consultation today.
If you or a loved one need help with a construction accident claim, please call Attorney Angelo at (508) 675-7600.
– Negotiate your claim to achieve maximum success
– Assist you in finding proper medical care
– Help analyze your losses and calculate any applicable future financial needs
– Obtain and evaluate medical records and bills
– Seek reimbursement and or payment of medical bills, and applicable lost wages
– Gather police reports, OSHA reports, any needed expert opinion, assign an investigator
– Work zealously on your behalf with all insurers
I never charge for consultations. Call, email, or visit to tell me about your case and I’ll give you legal advice at no cost. Furthermore, if you choose my office to represent you, you won’t have to pay until the case is successfully resolved.
– 34 Years Experience
– I offer free consultations
– Conveniently located office in downtown Fall River and New Bedford
– Available 24/7